All dates are in Asheville, NC unless otherwise stated. All dates are subject to change.
- 3/10/20 One World Brewing ( Downtown) 9pm facebook.com/events/502569917129758/
- 3/11/20 Smoky Park Supper Club 9pm
- 3/14/20 LaZoom Room (headline) 9:00pm facebook.com/events/667185807365992/
- 3/19/20 LaZoom Room (feature) 9pm facebook.com/events/2636732423090302/
- 4/2/20 LaZoom Room (Eyes Up Here Comedy Weekend) facebook.com/events/2531024757225145/
- 4/3/20 Magnetic Theatre (Spring Comedy Showcase) 7:30pm
- 4/4/20 Fleetwoods (Eyes Up Here Comedy Weekend) 6pm facebook.com/events/2124697467633234/
- 4/17/20 Burlington, NC
- 5/31/20 Chattanooga, TN
If you mix a New Jersey dryness with a Southern Appalachian sensibility and add a touch of Jewish guilt, you get the humor that is Becca Steinhoff. Her warm sarcasm and quick wit shows through in her easily annoyed yet buoyant perspective on everyday human interaction. Becca’s ease and appeal has been showcased at events including the Asheville Comedy Festival, clubs such as the DC Improv, and venues such as the historic Howard Theatre and the Orange Peel.
I am a comedian and writer originally based out of Asheville, NC. I spent a few years doing comedy in Washington DC where I opened for comics including David Alan Grier, Josh Blue, Alonzo Bodden, and Fortune Feimster. Then I spent a few years in NYC opening for 60 other comics before me at classic names pulled out of a bucket mic. Now I’m back in Asheville with 10 years of comedy experience under my belt. Opening for Janeane Garofalo at the Orange Peel June 2019 was a huge highlight as well.
If you would like to see a show, there will be plenty of opportunities because I plan on getting onstage for the rest of my life, so there’s no rush. I post my shows on FB and Instagram Stories.
Memoirs & Mantras
I wrote a book in 2014 called Memoirs & Mantras. It sat in my documents unedited for years, piling up dust and shame for unfinished work. At long last, I am moving past my shame and perfectionism to edit this book and post pieces up on this website to be read and enjoyed. I hope you can find a memoir or a mantra you resonate with.